How to maximise the effectiveness of your passenger announcements
There’s more to passenger announcements than you might expect – and they can make all the difference to your airport or airline operations. Register for AviaVox’s next free webinar and discover how to build global best practice into your own announcement policy and script development.
A WORLD-CLASS PASSENGER ANNOUNCEMENT POLICY WILL:
- deliver the right message to the right passengers, in the right places, at the right times
- ensure that passengers understand announcements clearly
- take into account detailed cultural and grammatical differences between languages
- deliver consistency:
- for airlines, that can mean a familiar voice and terms at any destination/departure point
- for airports, it can mean consistency between static and dynamic announcements across all zones, terminals and passenger transport
- reflect your brand positioning
REGISTER TODAY AND DISCOVER MORE
The webinar will include demonstrations in various languages and presentations will cover:
- Script Design – by Minke Lok, language and audio developer
- Cultural Dimensions of Announcements – by Annabella van Tuijl, language coordinator
- Grammar Challenges and Solutions – by Jorik van Engeland-Siokis, language coordinator
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
A well thought-through airport/airline announcement policy can:
- enhance the passenger experience while reducing travel anxiety
- maximise passenger compliance
- improve your performance efficiency (smooth handling of last-minute gate changes, passenger flow, and on-time departures)
- increase passenger spend in hospitality and retail zones
- support your ‘silent airport’ approach
Find out by watching our webinar on demand. Register here to receive the link.