WEBINAR: Operational recovery without CAPEX
Together with our partner for UK and Ireland we've had our first webinar on March 18th, 2021.
The webinar explored the challenges of operational recovery for airports as travel confidence grows. How can UK and Irish airports prepare, given the impact of the pandemic on passenger sentiment, airport operations, staff resourcing and technical issues?
Find out by watching our webinar on demand. Register here to receive the link.
Getting your operations back up to speed – nail key challenges with a monthly managed service.
Our joint webinar explores the challenges of operational recovery as travel confidence grows. How can UK and Irish airports prepare, given the impact of the pandemic on passenger sentiment, airport operations, staff resourcing and technical issues?
Using data and case studies, we’ll demonstrate all the ways in which an intelligent airport announcement system can help airports return to normality. Crucially, this can be done with a monthly managed service – which means opex, rather than capex.
CUT COSTS, BOOST INCOME, INCREASE EFFICIENCY
We’ll explore how automated, targeted public announcements can contribute by:
• Improving hygiene and safety for passengers throughout their experience
• Improving hygiene and safety for staff, especially at information desks/gates
• Increasing passenger motivation to shop and consume through feeling safer
• Enhancing passenger compliance through less stress, with fewer incidents
• Enhancing operational efficiency, with fewer problems to resolve face-to-face
• Improving passenger information, with fewer enquiries to handle
• Reducing pressure on staff, especially as teams are already depleted
• Cutting costs (compared to manual or pre-recorded static announcements)
• Making safety reminders clearer and more obvious.